Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?)

18 years 2 months ago #6562 by nuMarc
Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?) was created by nuMarc
Hey all...

Just a short question. Is there any way to remove the .js-PopUp (sse image below) with the mouse-over in the connections?

Does anybody knows, where that I can remove it. Or - if I can't remove it - how to user different colors? My Template is completely RED, an the popup is blue.

Post edited by: nuMarc, at: 2006/02/17 18:14

Not enough cash for a sig :-(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #6565 by pointri
Replied by pointri on topic Re:Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?)
To eliminate the popup, you could probably just comment out lines 77-78 of the plugin's PHP file, which should be in this directory:

www.yoursite.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnections

The lines are:

[code:1]$tooltip = cbFieldTip($ui, $tipField, $tipTitle, $width='250', $icon='', $htmltext, $href, $style='', $olparams='',false);
$return .= $tooltip;[/code:1]

If you wanted to tweak the default style instead, it looks like you'd have to edit overlib_mini.js file in the js folder of the component.

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

18 years 2 months ago #6598 by nuMarc
Replied by nuMarc on topic Re:Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?)
Hey pointri, thank you for your swift reply! Works great for me :woohoo:

Thank you very much for your support!

Not enough cash for a sig :-(

18 years 2 months ago #7235 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?)
And to change colors of all cb items, including the tooltips, you can create a new cb-template or change an existing one. Quite trivial in template.css file of the template (commented).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 6 days ago #12001 by jmaduk
Replied by jmaduk on topic Re:Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?)
Looking for some help with the connections popup...With my existing template at www.wmfsb.com ... the connections popup doesn't appear at all. However If I change to the default rhuk solarflare template it's there.

Where/what do I check for in the template or my setup to make sure that the connections request form shows up?

running rc2 and 1.08 with a mambo template called c7 doopal

www.MySmallBizU.com
1000 Videos, Hosting, Software, Support,
Coaching and Community!

17 years 11 months ago #15347 by Pinhead
Replied by Pinhead on topic Re:Connections-Plugin (Remove PopUp?)
What i am looking for is the Connections plug in..mine is missing and i cant find a replacement

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn