Personal homepage

18 years 4 months ago #786 by kikkeraap
Personal homepage was created by kikkeraap
Community site's are verry popular, so is there a plugin in development that allows a user to create its own personal page?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 4 months ago #787 by irgendwer
Replied by irgendwer on topic Re:Personal homepage
yes, there is. don't now the name right now. just google i think it's easy to find.

South Korea's got Seoul

18 years 4 months ago #789 by kikkeraap
Replied by kikkeraap on topic Re:Personal homepage
I know there is such a component, for demo see www.ravensportal.co.uk . But is there such a plugin for cb1rc2?

18 years 4 months ago #809 by pointri
Replied by pointri on topic Re:Personal homepage
Would I be wrong in thinking that including a parred down WYSIWYG editor like MosCE in a CB field within a tabbed area would pretty much achieve that same result UHP component does without a plugin?

With MosCE, you can provide users the option of including links, flash movies, images, documents and the like.

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

18 years 4 months ago #810 by scarleg
Replied by scarleg on topic Re:Personal homepage
Now here is a person with solutions. :woohoo:

Me happy, me give you carma :side:

//C

Edit: Remind me in 6 hours. Dmn carma-giving-limit. :(

Post edited by: scarleg, at: 2005/11/28 17:12

18 years 4 months ago #896 by kikkeraap
Replied by kikkeraap on topic Re:Personal homepage
pointri wrote:

Would I be wrong in thinking that including a parred down WYSIWYG editor like MosCE in a CB field within a tabbed area would pretty much achieve that same result UHP component does without a plugin?

With MosCE, you can provide users the option of including links, flash movies, images, documents and the like.

Great idee, but what about a limitation of diskspace a user page uses. Using this option this isn't posible. Therefore I was looking for a plugin that can offer a user a personal page, including picture upload, setting the ammount of diskspace and so on.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn