[SOLVED] Kunena Icons

13 years 9 months ago #137263 by Brainyac
[SOLVED] Kunena Icons was created by Brainyac
Hey Dudes,

I have a website with CB and with Kunena. I created some Tabs and Fields for the Messengers like ICQ, MSN and Skype.
Kunena supports CB and shown Icons under the Profile. But the Icons are only in my profile? No other User have this icons and I searched the problem the whole day but in the end, I couldn't find it.

I checked, if the Plugin was correct installed and configured and if the Fields are maybe wrong. I have no ideas anymore, so I hope you guys can help me.

The website is online, if u need it: LINK

I am Brain and Users like Chris92 have the ICQ-Number in their profile.

I hope u can help me.
- Brain

PS: I had this problem in 1.2.2, too, but I thought, maybe the upgrade can fix it.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/13 21:06

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137325 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Kunena Icons
Don't understand the request, your ICQ number appears to be displaying fine. Configuring the forum plugin you can configure what fields are displayed where within Kunena as long as Kunena is selected as the forum. Please further clarify what the problem is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137346 by Brainyac
Replied by Brainyac on topic Re:Kunena Icons
Thanks for your fast answer.

Yes, my ICQ number appears in the board, but ONLY by me. Some users have filled in their icq number, too, but they don't have this icon.
It's not only the icq number, all of the icons don't show up at the kunena profile. Only in my profile.

13 years 9 months ago #137450 by krileon
Have you configured the forum plugin to display them? You need to ensure you've selected the correct field to display. If still not working you may want to explore one of the more advanced methods of displaying the sidebar. Please also ensure Community Builder integration is selected within Kunena.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/10 00:29

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #137457 by Brainyac
Replied by Brainyac on topic Re:Kunena Icons
Hey krileon,
i checked both Components and their Pluginsettings. Both have the Integration on Community Builder or Kunena.
In Kunena I could only choose if I want to display this options or not but I couldn't fill in the db_column of the messengers or the other fields?!

13 years 9 months ago #137570 by krileon
Please review the following configuration.

Joomla Backend > Components > Community Builder > Plugin Management > Forum integration

Forum component: Kunena from www.kunena.com
Sidebar Mode: Beginner (field selection)
ICQ Field: (select the CB field which users provide their ICQ number)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn