Major error

13 years 9 months ago #137628 by susanpenter
Major error was created by susanpenter
The CB login has just started producing this problem when I try to access my main document directory.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 32768000) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/sites/wiltshire-opc.org.uk/public_html/information/modules/mod_cblogin/mod_cblogin.php on line 382

It happened after I upgraded to version 1.2.3 yesterday

I am using Joomla 1.5.18 and Flexicontent 1.5.3

Many thanks for your assistance, I often have up to 100 visitors at any one time and don't like to be letting them down. Thanks you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137631 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Major error
Welcome to our forums.

Please read the very first sticky post in this forum.

Its title is: READ BEFORE YOU POST!

We have a FAQ article that addresses this problem.
Google search would have also helped.

My signature below has quick links also.

13 years 9 months ago #137659 by susanpenter
Replied by susanpenter on topic Re:Major error
Hello Nick, I did read your first post and I spent hours searching Google and non of the remedies liked extending the php size worked.

I sent you a post when I was at my wits end with major sleep deprivation. This is the second time I have posted here and the second curt response from yourself, considering the extension is community builder it is a bit ironic that you seem to be into community alienation. :evil:

I will assume from your response that the answer is that you don't know and won't help and I'll do my best not to visit the forum again!

13 years 9 months ago #137662 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re:Major error
susanpenter wrote:

... and non of the remedies liked extending the php size worked.

Might have helped adding that (i.e. additional information on what you have tried for good measure) to your first post ;-)

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 9 months ago #137664 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Major error
susanpenter wrote:

Hello Nick, I did read your first post and I spent hours searching Google and non of the remedies liked extending the php size worked.

I sent you a post when I was at my wits end with major sleep deprivation. This is the second time I have posted here and the second curt response from yourself, considering the extension is community builder it is a bit ironic that you seem to be into community alienation. :evil:

I will assume from your response that the answer is that you don't know and won't help and I'll do my best not to visit the forum again!

I have found that the fix mentioned here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38%3E/func,view/catid,88/id,100154/#100154

works in cases where other fixes fail.

You should really ask your hoster to help you.

Please read your initial post.
A simple "I have read the FAQ article and it didn't help me" would have made things much simpler.

13 years 9 months ago #137688 by susanpenter
Replied by susanpenter on topic Re:Major error
This worked, thank you :blush:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds