Alternative Download link for CB 1.4 Package

12 years 11 months ago #165243 by nclexrq
I've been trying to download the file for an hour already, but it just somehow cuts off. mostly at 3mb. it did reach 5mb but then it suddenly cuts off again and gives me an incomplete rar which i cant open either

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167729 by coza73
I am suffering the same problem, it is very frustrating. I have tried with chrome and firefox. What is going on?????

I need to get CB 1.4 so I can upgrade to latest CBSubs.

12 years 10 months ago #167734 by nant

coza73 wrote: I am suffering the same problem, it is very frustrating. I have tried with chrome and firefox. What is going on?????

Sent you private message.

12 years 10 months ago #167927 by jasoncky77
Replied by jasoncky77 on topic Re: Alternative Download link for CB 1.4 Package

nant wrote:

coza73 wrote: I am suffering the same problem, it is very frustrating. I have tried with chrome and firefox. What is going on?????

Sent you private message.

Hi can i have the alternative download link for CB 1.4 Package too, i had tried many time, still cant get it :dry:

12 years 10 months ago #167929 by nant
Sent you also.

Please note that this is mostly an issue with download managers and ISPs trying to open multiple download sessions to same URL.

12 years 10 months ago #168022 by coza73

nant wrote: Sent you also.

Please note that this is mostly an issue with download managers and ISPs trying to open multiple download sessions to same URL.

That is interesting and a pain, this occurred for me with 2 effective ISP's and definitely no download manager.
One of the 'ISP's' was my work, which is on a very large Australian academic network servicing virtually all universities in Australia plus a large research organisation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn