Kunena integration issues

12 years 5 months ago #182284 by Paladin_Brewer
Kunena integration issues was created by Paladin_Brewer
I'm having several issues with Kunena that I can't seem to put a finger on.

First, on the main profile view for CB, items such as "forum rank" and "total posts" don't seem to update. How would I go about and fix this?

And also, I was wondering how to get information such as Yahoo, AIM etc to also show up in the forum. I got Gender and website to work fine, and I selected yahoo, aim, msn etc in the plugin options. But how do I get them to show up on the forum with the icon?

Any help would be super appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182308 by nant

12 years 5 months ago #182338 by Paladin_Brewer
Replied by Paladin_Brewer on topic Re: Kunena integration issues
Joomla 1.5.24
Kunena 1.7
CB 1.7.1

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182340 by Paladin_Brewer
Actually the post count and forum ranking does work now, mostly. A problem with the forum ranking though is I have a larger icon (100 x 100) then the default, so it is showing a broken image. But post count works now and it does show Rank text.

But the AIM, Yahoo etc icons still do not show. (But Gender and Website are working).

EDIT: Hmm, then I tried to add a "Real Name," "Birthday" "Age" and "Location" fields, but then when I went to update my own profile get this error:

DB function failed with error number 1062
Duplicate entry '25--10' for key 1 SQL=UPDATE jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map SET group_id = 25 WHERE aro_id = 10

I deleted the fields but the error still didn't go away, so I deleted the entry from the DB since it didnt seem to want to overwrite it and it went away *shrugs* I hope nothing important.

12 years 5 months ago #182347 by Paladin_Brewer
I know to get Gender working, I had to put in special values. Do I need to do the same for ICQ, AIM, etc? And if so, what are they?

12 years 5 months ago #182558 by Paladin_Brewer
I could still use assistance on the ICQ, AIM, MSN icons showing up in Kunena

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn