Fatal error: Allowed memory size of XXXXXXX bytes

13 years 3 months ago #149422 by osvcbuilder
Hi, first I am posting here because the 1.2RC4 doesn't allow me to post there.

I am having the error

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 16777216) (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/idensac/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 172

My ISP tells me that the comprofiler.php has a line that establishes the 16 MB limit

@ini_set( 'memory_limit', '16M' );

However we are talking about the main file of CB and I think we are not allowed to touch it to prevent bigger problems.

My questions are these

¿Is the problem triggered by this line ? and
¿If so, the newer versions of CB fix this problem?

PD I already checked the FAQ Article on this matter and the memory limit in php seems to be working ok

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149423 by nant
osvcbuilder wrote:

Hi, first I am posting here because the 1.2RC4 doesn't allow me to post there.

of course its locked - as CB 1.2 RC4 is a very old version - we are now on CB 1.3.1 - please upgrade.

I am having the error

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 16777216) (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/idensac/public_html/libraries/joomla/application/module/helper.php on line 172

My ISP tells me that the comprofiler.php has a line that establishes the 16 MB limit

@ini_set( 'memory_limit', '16M' );

However we are talking about the main file of CB and I think we are not allowed to touch it to prevent bigger problems.

My questions are these

¿Is the problem triggered by this line ? and
¿If so, the newer versions of CB fix this problem?

PD I already checked the FAQ Article on this matter and the memory limit in php seems to be working ok

I do not believe CB has such a line in it.
Perhaps it was added by you and you do not remember.

Please upgrade to CB 1.3.1.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn