Member profile: Can't change password

13 years 2 weeks ago #160656 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Member profile: Can't change password
From my search results the message you're receiving is in relation to KeyCAPTCHA. If you've such a plugin, whether CB or Joomla, installed please disable/uninstall it and test again. This is not an issue of CBs or Joomlas for that matter as that error message does not existing in either/or. It is strictly coming from something 3rd party.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 11 months ago #160756 by KeyCAPTCHA
Replied by KeyCAPTCHA on topic Re: Member profile: Can't change password

krileon wrote: From my search results the message you're receiving is in relation to KeyCAPTCHA. If you've such a plugin, whether CB or Joomla, installed please disable/uninstall it and test again. This is not an issue of CBs or Joomlas for that matter as that error message does not existing in either/or. It is strictly coming from something 3rd party.

Hello, krileon,
thank you for reporting this issue!
I'd like also remind that the most rapid and efficient way is to open support ticket on keycaptcha.com site from under logged in user.

To resolve this issue temporarily (or without plug-in reinstall) one should choose "Yes" in configuration options of KeyCAPTCHA plugin "Enable captcha for guests only"

The problem arises when plugin is configured to be shown/passed for logged in users.

Update:
Otherwise, you should download and reinstall the new release of KeyCAPTCHA plugin from from keycaptcha.com site (in which we have corrected this problem and released the new plugin during 4 min after being informed), from under logged in user.
That is, Uninstall previous version of KeyCAPTCHA plugin and follow installation instructions from our site keycaptcha.com to install (new version of) plug-in.

==================
Guennadi --- Gennady --- Геннадий (KeyCAPTCHA Team)
Tweet us: @KeyCAPTCHA
KeyCAPTCHA Joomla extension reviews: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/site-security/captcha/14698
Protect published Email from bot harvesters: hidemail.at/

13 years 2 weeks ago #160882 by fabscarf
Replied by fabscarf on topic Re: Member profile: Can't change password
I want to thank all of you guys. It was captcha.
Now I will reinsatll the new version and i think everything will be all right.
Thank you for the fantastic job, and believe me if i say so ... it's rare!
Fab

11 years 11 months ago #199997 by thiru_ch
Replied by thiru_ch on topic Registration error
hi,
i am using cb since last year.it works perfectly. but recently i changed my host server. from there onwards it is now working. Problems are
1. activation mail is not received by the user but user name listed in users list of my joomla site.
2. i am using keycaptcha plugin along with CB. That is also not working and saying that Image is not constructed properly even it connected properly.

Help will be appreciated.

11 years 11 months ago #200001 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Registration error
why do you don't write on which joomla version and cb version you are working?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn