CB 1.7

12 years 9 months ago #170757 by TheSin
CB 1.7 was created by TheSin
I know it's in RC but is their a release date? I just mistakenly updated to joomla 1.7 without a backup and I need this ASAP, we are an not for profit organization and $107 is a lot of money for us to pay to get our site up again and I'm desperate I just had too much on the go, I tested the update against our DB with joomla but didn't think about CB breaking in the update :\

Any even rough estimate would help I need to figure this out and fast and I really don't want to just try and hack CB 1.6 to work :\ It's my own stupidity I know, but hoping I can get a little insight to help us out.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #171012 by TheSin
Replied by TheSin on topic Re: CB 1.7
Please just any ETA I'm begging, I just have to know how long before my members can login again :( I'll know next time to watch out and test this.

12 years 9 months ago #171014 by nant

12 years 9 months ago #171018 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic CB 1.7 RC
Back from holydays
I installed CB 1.7 RC on joomla 1.5.23 over cb 1.4 with gj2.3. No problems seen.
I installed CB 1.7RC too on a fresh joomla 1.7 stable. No cb problems found.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

12 years 9 months ago #171019 by TheSin
Replied by TheSin on topic Re: CB 1.7
oh I must have missed that, sorry about that, thank you for setting me straight I must have been in too large of a panic ;) Again thanks.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #171040 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB 1.7 RC
using joomla 1.7 stable, cb 1.7 RC
I installed gj 2.3. Installation with no problems.
But after using gj tools I get an error message:
Fatal error: Call to protected method JDatabase::replacePrefix() from context 'CBdatabase' in /srv/www/vhosts/mysite.ch/subdomains/test/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 664
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds