Download Issues

12 years 2 months ago #190676 by jclownz
Replied by jclownz on topic Re: Download Issues
It downloaded for me but it would not install said everything was corrupted. I tryed 3x and gave up i went to a torrent site typed in the name of the file it was downloading on the site and got it just fine. I hope this helps someone. (torrent sites are not all bad.. I choose to get something that was free not illegal STOP SOPA)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191422 by xpatman
Replied by xpatman on topic Re: Download Issues
Hi
I am in China and have tried four times to down the package
That always came back with Zip error (see pic)

I used a VPN to get round the firewall and it downloaded without ZIP errors but it wont install on my site

Why dont you have one or two links for each component/module/plugin ??
Attachments:

12 years 2 months ago #191426 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Download Issues

xpatman wrote: Hi
I am in China and have tried four times to down the package
That always came back with Zip error (see pic)

I used a VPN to get round the firewall and it downloaded without ZIP errors but it wont install on my site

Why dont you have one or two links for each component/module/plugin ??

Sent you a private message with alternate link - not sure if it will help since you are still in China.

11 years 9 months ago #204035 by sudhapalanivel
Replied by sudhapalanivel on topic Re: Download Issues
hi

i cannot able to install CBSubs plugin in Joomla 2.5 CB1.8 ( in localhost). Also i check php file upload size, its morethan 2MB.. "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" i got this error while installing plugin i can able to install modules.

11 years 9 months ago #204043 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Download Issues

sudhapalanivel wrote: hi

i cannot able to install CBSubs plugin in Joomla 2.5 CB1.8 ( in localhost). Also i check php file upload size, its morethan 2MB.. "JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find Joomla XML setup file" i got this error while installing plugin i can able to install modules.

This is a different topic, but easy to reply, it's in our FAQ as well:

Please use CB plugin manager installer and not Joomla, as CBSubs is a CB plugin and not a Joomla extension.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: sudhapalanivel

11 years 9 months ago #204059 by sudhapalanivel
Replied by sudhapalanivel on topic Re: Download Issues
Hi beat,

very thanks for ur quick reply. i had another problem in CBSubscription Module.i cant able to display mod_cbsubscriptions module in front end. am using CB1.8 and Joomla2.5 and using CBSubs_201 paid component..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds