#5067 - Email Handling

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #258264 by a2zcs
#5067 - Email Handling was created by a2zcs
When I have the Email Handling set to "Display Link to Email Form" the function works fine for anyone not logged into the site (Public) as soon as you log in as a registered member, administrator or even super admin and try to use the form, it comes back with a "You are not authorized to view this page!" error and the email does not go through.

Any thoughts?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #258277 by nant
Replied by nant on topic #5067 - Email Handling

a2zcs wrote: When I have the Email Handling set to "Display Link to Email Form" the function works fine for anyone not logged into the site (Public) as soon as you log in as a registered member, administrator or even super admin and try to use the form, it comes back with a "You are not authorized to view this page!" error and the email does not go through.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for posting - please in the future provide version numbers of your environment.
I was able to imply that you are using CB 2.0+ so I tried to replicate and was able to confirm.

Opened tracker item here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5067

Thanks again for reporting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: a2zcs

9 years 2 months ago #259314 by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic #5067 - Email Handling
Hello,
I saw that the issue was closed so I downloaded the latest CB version 2.0.6 and it does remove the "Unauthorized" error message, but unfortunately the email from the form is not being sent or at least is not being received. Can you check into this further?
Thanks!

Joomla 2.5.28
CB 2.0.6

9 years 2 months ago #259324 by nant
Replied by nant on topic #5067 - Email Handling

a2zcs wrote: Hello,
I saw that the issue was closed so I downloaded the latest CB version 2.0.6 and it does remove the "Unauthorized" error message, but unfortunately the email from the form is not being sent or at least is not being received. Can you check into this further?
Thanks!

Joomla 2.5.28
CB 2.0.6

Tested with CB 2.0.6 and it works just fine.

Suggest you make sure that your test did not end up in spam folder.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn