[SOLVED] Mass mailer attachment

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287202 by cstruck
[SOLVED] Mass mailer attachment was created by cstruck
I must send eMail with an pdf-attachment. Ok, CB > Users > Mass mail > Attachment. I tried everything, with/without http:// IP, Domainname, only /... from root (for example 111.111.111.111/Joomla/site/images/documents/lala.pdf). File can be loaded with the Browser, only the mass mailer didn't take it. It will be sent a mail only with the text. What did I make wrong?

Joo 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287243 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Mass mailer attachment

cstruck wrote: I must send eMail with an pdf-attachment. Ok, CB > Users > Mass mail > Attachment. I tried everything, with/without http:// IP, Domainname, only /... from root (for example 111.111.111.111/Joomla/site/images/documents/lala.pdf). File can be loaded with the Browser, only the mass mailer didn't take it. It will be sent a mail only with the text. What did I make wrong?

Joo 3.6.2
CB 2.0.15

The tooltip calls for "Absolute server path" - this is not a URL.
To see what this looks like on your site, visit the Joomla -> Global Configuration -> Systems area and check what the path to logs parameter looks like.

7 years 5 months ago #287245 by cstruck
Replied by cstruck on topic Mass mailer attachment
Great! It works, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287435 by jjsjjs
Replied by jjsjjs on topic Mass mailer attachment
Hi, *************moved to new thread *****************

this is indeed working for 1 attachement, but not more.
I separated them with a comma as it should.
But then it is send without attachements.

Another thing i noticed, when mailing to a bunch of people goes wrong, you get a nice list of all those people. But you can not retry to send the email again to that list of people. One have to search and select all those people and try again. Which is time consuming.
Is it possible to create a button as feature that will select the people in the list and try again? That would be great.

thanks for any help on this.

Kind regards,
jjs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn