Undefined array key "templatedir"

2 months 1 week ago #337271 by reintjes
Undefined array key "templatedir" was created by reintjes
Hi,

After installling Community Builder version 2.9.1 on localhost Joomla 5.0.3 I get the following warning:

Warning: Undefined array key "templatedir" in C:\xampp\htdocs\Joomla5\libraries\CBLib\CB\Legacy\LegacyFoundationFunctions.php on line 650

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #337272 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Undefined array key "templatedir"
Is this a clean install or an upgrade install? Navigate to CB > Configuration and be sure a template is selected under the User Profile tab then save the configuration. Looks like your core configuration data is missing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 6 days ago - 2 months 6 days ago #337274 by reintjes
Replied by reintjes on topic Undefined array key "templatedir"
It is a clean installation.
Now I un-installed community builder and I removed all tables in the database.
I did a new installation via "install from web", but again the same warning.  
The field template is empty, but I can't select a template.

2 months 6 days ago #337275 by krileon
Strange, somehow to default template is missing. Do you see the Default template in CB > Plugin Management?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 months 6 days ago #337278 by reintjes
Replied by reintjes on topic Undefined array key "templatedir"
I do see the template, but it is not published. After publishing it is in teplate, but the warning is still there. See attached document.
Attachments:

2 months 6 days ago #337281 by krileon
After publishing it navigate to CB > Configuration > User Profile and set it as the profile then save configuration. Very strange it was unpublished though as the UI blocks that and should only be able to be unpublished from database.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn