Ajax E-mail checker in backend

12 years 10 months ago #165745 by lucato
Replied by lucato on topic Re: Ajax E-mail checker in backend
@all

Hi folks, I'm facing the same issue. Anybody got a solution? Is it a bug, an intended behaviour? For me seems a bug.

heyai wrote: As far as I know this is intended behaviour and cannot be disabled. You can set CB to override warnings when editing users in the backend.

Hi heyai, how to override warnings? Where we should set it?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166225 by tinetto

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #166272 by lucato
Hi there, thanks for the reply and the tip.

Well I have some comments regarding the file plugin.calss.php, it seems to be with some error. I mean:

1st, folowing the instructions from that thread and track bug #2355, the lines doesn't mach and you don't get to comment once the line are all greens if you look into " CodeLobster PHP Edition " an not the right code highlightings (blue, red and green).

2nd, After the line 1952 and all text gets green until the end of the code on line 3635 showing that there is something wrong. I've downloaded the package CB 1.4 from here twice to see if it was a download issue, but it wasn't. There are some unclosed "{" on lines 762,1922, 1948, 1949 and an unclosed "(" on line 1952. It needs a new check from developers, also there is a misspelling/type that is messing the code after the line 1952, that is the text "<<<EOT" that stops the code working after it on this line. Now, I don't know if it was supposed to be there as the "End Of the Text", but IMHO the "{" and "(" should be closed corretly.

My site registration form is taking more than a minute to be sent. I bet a lot of new users are giving up to sign-in. Nobody wants to wait soo long for a simple registration conclusion.

Here is the file I got:

File Attachment:

File Name: plugin.class.zip
File Size:28 KB
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago #166466 by lucato
Any info about that?

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167428 by lucato

tinetto wrote: see
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/156590-ajax-reply-error?limit=6&start=6#157706
bye

It doesn't solve the issue, once the issue here mentioned is different in the code and are already commented out int the CB 1.4 and the issue remains. Sometimes it takes 15 minutes to get to complete the registration process. How to fix it urgent please?

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167534 by lucato
Hi folks, regarding this 15 minutes delay to complete the registration process when registering new members I want to inform that I got to solve and it had nothing to do with CB or this file mentioned before. Maybe it can be useful for someone else facing the same issue. I was using a spam protection that was causing such delay and I don't know why, so it was a plugin_easycalccheckplus_v1.5-13-1 and also I uninstall the Security Images and it solved the issue. Now the register is working ok.

Thanks folks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn