[SOLVED] CB 1.4 vs CB 1.4 RC?

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #157975 by laptoproadie
[SOLVED] CB 1.4 vs CB 1.4 RC? was created by laptoproadie
What does the RC version have that the regular version does not? I see that the RC version is only available to professional members.

Also, we are using Joomla 1.6 this time around. Are there any major differences in how CB works in 1.6 over 1.5 that I should be aware of?

Thank you for your assistance!
Will

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #157980 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.4 vs CB 1.4 RC?

laptoproadie wrote: What does the RC version have that the regular version does not? I see that the RC version is only available to professional members.

Also, we are using Joomla 1.6 this time around. Are there any major differences in how CB works in 1.6 over 1.5 that I should be aware of?

Thank you for your assistance!
Will

The latest version is CB 1.4 - this is what you need to download and install.

CB 1.4 works the same on all versions of Joomla.

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #158057 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB 1.4 vs CB 1.4 RC?
it makes a big irritation, that CB 1.4 RC is the only one in Professional Member download. So I (and it seemes a lot of others too) think, this is the professional member version (who should be better :-))
But this is only the archived RC version (which was only for professional members before 2011-02-14.

13 years 1 week ago #158063 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.4 vs CB 1.4 RC?

jojo12 wrote: it makes a big irritation, that CB 1.4 RC is the only one in Professional Member download. So I (and it seemes a lot of others too) think, this is the professional member version (who should be better :-))
But this is only the archived RC version (which was only for professional members before 2011-02-14.

That is way the CB 1.4RC release is in the Archived area with the following description:

This area contains archived Professional Member releases of older versions (usually just immediate previous version is available).

13 years 1 week ago #158074 by laptoproadie
Replied by laptoproadie on topic Re: CB 1.4 vs CB 1.4 RC?
Thanks guys. Yeah the RC version is .06 and the free CB is .08 . Frankly I just didn't know what RC meant so I thought it might've been an improved version for professional members. Didn't think to look at the version numbers.

I got it now, all good.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn