Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization'

13 years 1 month ago #159164 by garyjoomla
Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization' was created by garyjoomla
Hello,

I am getting this error:

Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization' not found in /home/gteviru1/public_html/joom16/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubscontent/cbsubs.content_access.php on line 264

Using:

Joomla 1.6
CB 1.4
CB Subs 1.1.2
MySQL version 5.0.91-community
Apache version 2.2.16
PHP version 5.2.14

Could someone please advise. Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #160130 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization'
Sorry for the delay in responding - thanks for heads-up email.

(I believe this was originally posted in another category and i moved it here for more attention)

First response is to verify that all CBSubs components are installed from the CBSubs 1.1.2 package (you might have upgraded from earlier version and forgot to upgrade something).

Specifically check that the CBSubs content integration plugin has been upgraded.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160138 by garyjoomla
Replied by garyjoomla on topic Re: Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization'
Actually, this happened once before about 6 weeks ago (Forum # 156656). It appears to happen when I am configuring the profile (adding and removing fields).

I have since rebuilt my site, because time is of the essence. I would like to know why this occurs. When you have a moment please let me know.

thanks

13 years 3 weeks ago #160147 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization'
JAuthorization does not exist in Joomla 1.6. It is likely due to the fact CBSubs is not entirely Joomla 1.6 ready yet. It will work correctly in most cases, but some will not function due to missing API specific to Joomla 1.6. Specifically when handling content access as requires usage of CMS specific API.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160150 by garyjoomla
Replied by garyjoomla on topic Re: Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization'
Thanks good information. Well then, can you tell me specifically;

All and any files in CBSubs that fail regarding my issue so I can back them up randomly as I work in Field and Tab Management. This will ease my pain tremendously.

Also, when is the anticipated release date for CBSubs 1.6 Joomla version? I did not realize it was not compatible.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160154 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Fatal error: Class 'JAuthorization'

All and any files in CBSubs that fail regarding my issue so I can back them up randomly as I work in Field and Tab Management. This will ease my pain tremendously.

I would say the only CBSubs integrations that will have problems is Content as the ACL system is entirely different. By Part URL will likely work fine, but few of the other protections such as article read access, etc.. may not work so well on J1.6 until next release.

Also, when is the anticipated release date for CBSubs 1.6 Joomla version? I did not realize it was not compatible.

Sorry, I don't know date of next release. CBSubs is minimally incompatible. Typically when it comes to ACL it'll have trouble as J1.6 ACL is completely different from J1.5.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn