[SOLVED] userlist id in joomla 1.7 or 2.5.x menu

12 years 1 month ago #194749 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
Hi,

Now i upgrade and update my site... joomla 2.5.3 and CB 1.8

I would like to know how is going that issue! Any news?

Did the plugin and component that i sugested to see help?

Why they work with the new versions of joomla system? With specific parameters and configurations?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #194787 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
Won't be fixed until CB 2.0. Requires too many non-backwards compatible changes to CB 1.x for us to implement a solution. For now you'll need to create an internal link then edit the URL within database to add listid or create an external menu link using the URL provided in userlist edit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #194789 by diogotu
Replied by diogotu on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
Thanks,

I'm doing the external link solution...

I hope that CB 2.0 came with lots of batch solutions... for sites that get big :)

Best wishes

12 years 1 month ago #194796 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: userlist id in joomla 1.6.x menu
Batch solutions actually aren't recommended for large sites TBH. You'd be performing numerous operators on a per user basis. Makes it pretty easy to kill the server if done to too many at once. At any rate we'll be making further features such as Batch, Import/Export, Copy, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diogotu

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn