[#2750] Problem with PAP integration

12 years 7 months ago #176268 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration

JPlugins execute in the order they are placed in Plugin Management. So you should be able to move the CBSubs Fields integration to be before the CBSubs PostAfPro integration and that would ensure the fields are populated before PAP executes.

Registration fields are working fine. I tried to move th CBsubs PostAfPro integration at last position but this did not solve the problem. Fields not filled at registration are not sent to PAP

For your information, using clickjs from PAP on com_content only to have landing pages while using PAP anchor links do work fine with your CBSubs PostAfPro integration. I have noticed a conflict however with modal windows used by joomla which need to be deactivated.

Thank you very much for your professionalism and your patience even if we were very frustrated at times :-)
Will post to joomla extensions !

The only thing would be to solve this problem with paypal and paypal sandbox and that would be great

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176270 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration

Registration fields are working fine. I tried to move th CBsubs PostAfPro integration at last position but this did not solve the problem. Fields not filled at registration are not sent to PAP

For clarification how are the other fields you're trying to pass populated? CBSubs Fields or CBSubs SQL Actions? Your situation is typical if you're not populating the other fields by other means like CBSubs Fields or incubator project CB Fields.

The only thing would be to solve this problem with paypal and paypal sandbox and that would be great

We've actually found a bug within the integration as to why PayPal and other "off-site" payments don't track sales and are discussing the best way to resolve the issue. The good news is we know exactly what the problem is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176272 by activha

For clarification how are the other fields you're trying to pass populated? CBSubs Fields or CBSubs SQL Actions?

All CBSubs Fields but depending from the plan bought. I guess that we can live without but this may be worth solving for you.

We've actually found a bug within the integration as to why PayPal and other "off-site" payments don't track sales and are discussing the best way to resolve the issue. The good news is we know exactly what the problem is.

Fine I am waiting for your updated files as soon as you fix them :-)

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176418 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
Looks like the fix may require some additions to CBSubs. We'll keep you informed once we've found a viable solution to the problem. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused you. Your feedback has been greatly appreciated and important to the progression of this integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176558 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
Created bug entry for this bug, so we can commit the fixes:

#2769 : PostAfPro integration: does not work with IPNs

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 7 months ago #176579 by activha

krileon wrote: Looks like the fix may require some additions to CBSubs. We'll keep you informed once we've found a viable solution to the problem. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration that this has caused you. Your feedback has been greatly appreciated and important to the progression of this integration.

Thanks but this is some kind of a big problem for us :-(

We are going the Ogone way by subscribing with them to replace paypal. Will we have the same problems with PAP integration ?

By the way just went into a first problem with Ogone see post # 176577

:-(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn