[#2750] Problem with PAP integration

12 years 7 months ago #176586 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration

Thanks but this is some kind of a big problem for us

We were able to resolve the issue with some major changes to the integration as well as additions to CBSubs core. We'll further update you after review of the changes. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration but we're working as diligently as possible.

We are going the Ogone way by subscribing with them to replace paypal. Will we have the same problems with PAP integration ?

Yes, you will like have the same issue unfortunately. The issue affects all IPNs whether from PayPal or other sources.

By the way just went into a first problem with Ogone see post # 176577

Please avoid linking threads together. We'll address each issue one at a time whenever possible. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #178287 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
Any news on this topic ?
We are waiting your corrections to move on !

12 years 6 months ago #179102 by activha
it's already been three weeks since this bug has been discussed. Would it be possible to have some update on this ?
PAP integration was a main reason for our purchase and we would like to be supported if possible

12 years 5 months ago #180796 by activha
Well what can we understand from this silence more than a month after you said that you were able to resolve the issue ??

Any chance to have this addressed ??

12 years 5 months ago #180836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with PAP integration
I apologize for the delay, but is something only Beat can further address. He's currently backlogged with other tasks and working as diligently as possible to get to forum posts for him to address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #182987 by activha
Hi Kyle

Would the latest change in CB 1.7.1 solve our problems in PAP integration or should we still wait for modification in CBsubs also ?
And how long could it last still ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn