[#2958] email as username

12 years 5 months ago #181530 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: email as username

efficiamail wrote: when i tried saving autoactions plugin, it keeps on saying session expired. i changed browsers, still the same results. please respond asap.

Make sure you have the latest CB Auto Actions plugin from forge area.

Try and disable the Enable anti-spoofing sessions checks: parameter from CB Configuration -> Integrations tab and see if this helps.

If it doesn't Kyle will have to address this.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181545 by efficiamail
Replied by efficiamail on topic Re: email as username
It's working now. I don't know how i fixed it though.

anyway, this is my settings. problem is, it doesn't work.

I even tried to set a static value and it still doesnt change the username.

I also tried to add more triggers like "before confirm, after confirm" still doesn't work. Im lost
Attachments:

12 years 5 months ago #181584 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: email as username
onStartSaveUserRegistration only works on frontend and it has no variables. You need to use the after registration triggers for frontend and backend. More specifically onAfterUserRegistration and onAfterNewUser.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181631 by efficiamail
Thanks for your reply but it still doesn't work. here's my new settings.
Attachments:

12 years 5 months ago #181652 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: email as username
Have reviewed your install and this is due to a bug when multiple triggers are used per action. You'll need to have your actions with 1 trigger each. I've created the below bug ticket to track the issue and have fixed already in source.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2958

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181655 by efficiamail
It's working now. Thank you so much. Please close the thread now. I will be back for more inquiries :lol:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.785 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn