Translation problem labels for months.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #183511 by beat
There is a small bug in CB 1.7.1 here:

comprofiler.class.php line 3119 and 3120:
} elseif ( file_exists( $UElanguagePath.'/'.$_CB_framework->getCfg( 'lang_tag' ).'/calendar-locals.js' ) ) {
                 $calendarLangFile    =    '/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/'.$_CB_framework->getCfg( 'lang_tag' ).'/calendar-locals.js';
should be:
} elseif ( file_exists( $UElanguagePath.'/' . strtolower( $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'lang_tag' ) ) . '/calendar-locals.js' ) ) {
                 $calendarLangFile    =    '/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/'.strtolower($_CB_framework->getCfg( 'lang_tag' )).'/calendar-locals.js';
to avoid to have that js translation file in an upper-case folder.

to avoid to have that js translation file in an upper-case folder.

Not sure why you needed the "french" folder too. I believe that once that line is fixed fr_fr is enough as folder. We did the strtolower to keep all file and folder-names in lowercase to avoid unix duplicates, but missed it there.

CB bug Forge tracker #3037 : forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3037

(edited to ad the line 3119).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183520 by beat
Just to add explanation: it was normal that people with Windows or osX could not reproduce this bug, as those filesystems are not case-sensitive, to contrary of Linux.

Btw: Edited post above to add a line of fix.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago #183640 by yann.fr

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn