[#3245] View Access Level in reg form CB 1.8.0 RC

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #190469 by adop
I have upgraded my system to CB 1.8.0rc and have found out I have an issue with the registration form. The whole div containing the fields required during reg is not generated so that the form looks like this:

I have tried to disable Auto actions linked to reg process and unpublish and re-publish some of the fields but no effect.

J2.5.3 CB 1.8.0 GJ 2.5.1 Kunena 1.7.2
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190476 by beat
What are the "Access Levels" (new) and "User groups having access to" settings for the tabs used on your registration form ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 2 months ago #190479 by adop
I have just set View Access Level to Public and User Group to Everybody and that solved the problem.

Thanks,

adop

J2.5.3 CB 1.8.0 GJ 2.5.1 Kunena 1.7.2
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

12 years 2 months ago #190481 by beat
Great.

Actually, just upgrading CB works fine with existing Groups.

It's the new setting Access Level that is still taken in consideration for registration, while it should not be.

This counts as the first bug found after CB 1.8 RC release. Congratulations! and thanks.

Bug #3245

Fix is in the tracker:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3245

as patch or as file to replace.

Thank you!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn