[SOLVED] Problem with CB 1.8 RC/RC2 and uddeim

12 years 2 months ago #191734 by Beazty
Replied by Beazty on topic Re: Problem with CB 1.8 RC/RC2 and uddeim
Solved my problem :)

Srry to bother. It was the same plugin installed twice in CB. dont know how that happened, but ist solved now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191780 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem with CB 1.8 RC/RC2 and uddeim
@fribse2011 we don't maintain other developers extensions. While we support UddeIM internally we don't develop anything or fix anything for UddeIM. The same has applied for Kunena for example. We've written our own code to handle the extensions respectfully and if you're not using our plugin then you need to contact the developer of the plugin you're using.

If our UddeIM plugin is lacking features new to UddeIM then slabbi or your self needs to let us know so we can add them with the next release (if the features require premium UddeIM plugins we'll also need those to be able to test implementations). At this point however it's a bit late as we're closing in on stable 1.8 and will likely not be continuing any further 1.8 development unless necessary as we'll be focusing on CB 2.0 after stable CBSubs 1.3 and GJ 2.5 have released.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191800 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Re: Problem with CB 1.8 RC/RC2 and uddeim
Hi Krileon

Eh, what a tirade? Please read previous posts, I've expressed the issue as was explained to me by Slabbi, and he's working on it.
Why the continuned posting about this, it's seems like a lot of pointing fingers, which I don't find particularly interesting?

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191804 by krileon
It was simply to inform others regarding 3rd party extension support. In addition was asking if new features were added to UddeIM that CB is lacking as we'd gladly add them, but need the resources those features are for to test said implementations. There's no reason for 2 CB integrations as it just confuses people.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191904 by fribse2011
Replied by fribse2011 on topic Re: Problem with CB 1.8 RC/RC2 and uddeim
UddeIM has it's own integration, I know you have one on stock as well, but that gave me an error when trying to use it, that's why the uddeim was more interesting.
As you said when I reported the error, is that it's a uddeim problem, and not in your support-'range'. But it's impossible for me to find the direct cause, and asking Slabbi to search for a problem that his own integration doesn't encounter makes it impossible for me to do anything else than use UddeIM's integration, that actually works.

Best regards
Fribse

Frømandsklubben Nikon, www.nikondyk.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Ishøj, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.

12 years 2 months ago #191913 by krileon
Your error as follows is coming from UddeIM and not CB nor its integration, which I've tested working in numerous installs with latest UddeIM.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in ./public_html/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php:30) in ./components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib25.php on line 33

It's the same error Beazty received, which was due to having duplicate plugins trying to load the same API. My guess is this is due to having both CB and UddeIM integrations installed and published at the same time.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: essiele

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn