CB Subs and CB Conditional

11 years 8 months ago #209568 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs and CB Conditional
Good news, was able to find a workaround. Please perform the below template edit to CBSubs.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/userregistrationplans/default.php
ON: Line 11
global $_CB_framework, $_PLUGINS;
$myUser = CBuser::getUserDataInstance( $_CB_framework->myId() );
$_PLUGINS->trigger( 'onBeforeRegisterFormDisplay', array( &$myUser, null ) );

The above will force the form display trigger to fire on plans registration pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: socialfan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209571 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Re: CB Subs and CB Conditional
Now that is brilliant news!

Double thank you for that!

11 years 8 months ago #209574 by BuyRat
Replied by BuyRat on topic Re: CB Subs and CB Conditional
Hi Kyle,

Got some weird stuff going on now I've re-enabed CB Conditional.

Previous fields I was displaying with CB Conditional before I disabled now have the fields showing and hiding but the operator and values are missing, I can't seem to remove these, or edit them as the drop down list for settings has also disappeared.

Any ideas?
Attachments:

11 years 8 months ago #209579 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Subs and CB Conditional
I've no idea, do you have a custom backend Joomla template? If so revert back to Joomla default. Right click and inspect with Firebug for Firefox or Chrome and see if the inputs are being hidden by CSS or something. Seams to be working perfectly fine for me.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 8 months ago #210385 by BuyRat
Replied by BuyRat on topic Re: CB Subs and CB Conditional
I haven't checked this out yet but thanks for reply, will post back if it works, as I'm too far down the road to launch to start messing.

But will test of on dev as soon as I can.

Cheers,

11 years 7 months ago #211357 by startercoach
Replied by startercoach on topic Re: CB Subs and CB Conditional
Thought I'd add to this thread as I've been having similar issues getting CB Subs and Conditional working together. I have to disagree with you on this one point. CB Conditional and CB Subs are not working together on my site. I am not using step-by-step. Just simple hide/show and required/not required settings on a single text field. Conditions of text field are based on another drop down field selection made during registration. CB Subs plan selection is made last so the hide/show settings in the workflows are of no use to me. With conditional active, subscription never happens and user is asked at login to select a plan even though they already did during registration. With conditional removed, subscription works fine.

My thought is there are two competing sets of conditional code going on here. CB Subs has its own bit of conditional-like settings in the workflows. For some reason, the cb conditional plugin is conflicting with that. Just a thought.

Is integration between the two is in CB subs 2.0.3 any closer to happening?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn