Use joomla content plugins in GJ wall posts...

11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #217059 by zaratustra27
Hi,

Is there any way to make joomla content plugins to work inside GroupJive wall posts, for example, this one:

{commedia}/audio/Students/Adelle/Practice{/commedia}

It should display a player but only shows the code above. I'd like to be able to write the code directly or to share a previously created article.

I posted the same question in the product forum but I think it's better to ask in the paid one. Previous post was at:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/103-groupjive/217048-use-joomla-content-plugins-in-wall-posts#217048

Greetings,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #217118 by krileon
Not without editing the plugin and having wall posts pass through the content trigger so content bots can act on its content.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: zaratustra27

11 years 3 months ago #218122 by zaratustra27
Replied by zaratustra27 on topic Re: Use joomla content plugins in GJ wall posts...
Thank you, your advice put me in the right track and this article was the last step:

www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/how-to-fix-joomla-content-plugins/

11 years 3 months ago #218186 by krileon
Just a note I've added a feature ticket for next release (GJ 2.7.0) to enable/disable content bot processing of content at various locations throughout GJ.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

11 years 3 months ago #220302 by activha
Does it mean that we could for instance preview pdf files in the file tab ?

This would be a very requested feature

11 years 3 months ago #220319 by krileon
No, this just passes certain content through Joomla content bots. File integration will always download, it does not attempt to do previews.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn