CBsubs : a paiement gateway for one plan only

9 years 8 months ago #247736 by erilam
Hello,

I'm searching a way to attribute a paiement gateway for one plan only. I explain : The french bank CM-CIC doesn't allowed the recurent paiement and Paypal yes, so my aim is to allowed recurent paiement with paypal and CM-CIC for others.
Unfortunately I didn't find find a way to attribute this, do you have a solution ?
Thx for answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247738 by nant

erilam wrote: Hello,

I'm searching a way to attribute a paiement gateway for one plan only. I explain : The french bank CM-CIC doesn't allowed the recurent paiement and Paypal yes, so my aim is to allowed recurent paiement with paypal and CM-CIC for others.
Unfortunately I didn't find find a way to attribute this, do you have a solution ?
Thx for answers

You can set the same owner_id for the plan and the gateway.

9 years 8 months ago #247741 by erilam

nant wrote:

erilam wrote: Hello,

Thx for answers

You can set the same owner_id for the plan and the gateway.

Really ? In the label and the tooltip it's always noted "Owner id (only supported: 0 for now):" (CBsubs 3.0.0)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

9 years 8 months ago #247746 by nant
Yeah - it is experimental but it works.

If plan owner_id is for example set to 1 then it will only use a Gateway that also has its owner_id set to 1.

try it.

9 years 8 months ago #247813 by erilam
OK I said it to the member who asked the question, he said he had opened a ticket (Ticket ID: 202965) so if you need soemùone to translate or to help, I can help on it ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247817 by nant

erilam wrote: OK I said it to the member who asked the question, he said he had opened a ticket (Ticket ID: 202965) so if you need soemùone to translate or to help, I can help on it ;)

I have replied to the ticket also.

Thanks for helping ;-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn