[SOLVED] Error upgrading to 2.x (UddeIM)

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #280669 by Mind Mechanics
[SOLVED] Error upgrading to 2.x (UddeIM) was created by Mind Mechanics
Hi,

I tried to upgrade from CB 1.9.1 to the 2.0.14. Initially I got a lot of errors (which I didn't copy, unfortunately) and CB disappeared from my admin menu, and it looks like some items were upgraded (Community Builder, Community Builder Library and Community Builder System Plugin report 2.0.14), whereas the modules are mostly reporting version 1.8.1.

When I tried to install again, or try to access CB via the CB Admin Menu (which is still there), I get these error messages:

Warning: require_once(/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/clients/mkl/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php): failed to <span>open</span> stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/test/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 34

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/clients/mkl/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php') in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/testl/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_uddeimprofilelink/pms.uddeim.profilelink.php on line 34

I did try to upgrade UdddeIM after the fact, but that didn't fix anything. I have backups and can start afresh, if the problem lies in the order in which things need to be updated and installed.

I am running Joomla! 3.5.1 and use GroupJive, Kunena and a few other of your plugins.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #280679 by Mind Mechanics
Replied by Mind Mechanics on topic Error upgrading to 2.x (UddeIM)
I'm going to answer my own question, in case it helps anyone else: You need to uninstall UddeIM and the CB plugins, then the upgrade works without any problems.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn