Field value in CBSubs payment slip ?

7 years 6 months ago #287182 by liaskas
Field value in CBSubs payment slip ? was created by liaskas
Hello

Is there a way to get the "id" field value from #__cbsubs_subscriptions and have it visible in the "Standard Presentation of payment slip" / "Instructions Text" area?

I have tried substituting a query field in there without results (the query field shows fine as a profile field.

Can you please help / advise?

Thank you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #287218 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Field value in CBSubs payment slip ?
No, there's no substitution for it since the payment slip is substituting information from the basket which could have multiple items so something like [subscription_id] would work for that scenario. You can substitute invoice id, etc.. though. Why do you need the database subscription row id though? It serves no purpose to the user.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn