[#6452] Login by url and Post method

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290322 by peli_m
[#6452] Login by url and Post method was created by peli_m
Hello,
I need login by url with receiving username and password by POST method sending from another website. Please, how can i do it?
Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #290338 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Login by url and Post method
Use the Login / Logout action in CB Auto Actions. You can substitute in POST variables with [post_VARIABLE]. So you'd set Username to [post_username] and Password to [post_password]. Leave triggers as None then have your HTML form submit to the actions URL found under the Global tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #290391 by peli_m
Replied by peli_m on topic Login by url and Post method
I apologize but I can't find the fields you say. I have followed these steps:

Automatic Actions > New.
Global Tab. Triggers: None (default), Type: Login/Logout, User: Automatic (default).
Conditions Tab: None.
Action Tab: Mode: Login, Method: Email; Email: [post_email]
Parameters Tab: None

I can't find Password field, and no url in Golbal Tab

7 years 3 months ago #290396 by krileon
Ah, that's right that action doesn't require password. Will implement optional usage of password for a new build to be released either today or early tomorrow.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6452

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #290414 by peli_m
Replied by peli_m on topic Login by url and Post method
Thank yuo. And the URL?

Edit: I have found the action URL where you said, the link "Click to Execute" in Global tab.

7 years 3 months ago #290436 by krileon
The link above is the forge ticket for this. Your action will be unchanged except for the new Password input where you can supply [post_password] to have it pass a password to validate (assuming the password value exists in the POST data). A new build with the password input should be available sometime today.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: peli_m

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn