[SOLVED] GroupJive settings

5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #311909 by leif_e
[SOLVED] GroupJive settings was created by leif_e
Hi

I have attached a gallery to my GroupJive

Is it possible to change the setting, så that every time a user calls the group the fire page is the thumbnails of the gallery

Best regards
Leif Elsborg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 1 week ago #311915 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive settings
You're using the CB Auto Action for outputting a CB Gallery gallery for each group or you're just using the GJ Photos integration? Regardless the tab order for groups is entirely based off the plugin load order. Any tabs output by CB Auto Actions (Activity and Gallery) should always be first since they're loaded before GJ integrations are loaded. If they're not ensure CB Auto Actions within CB > Plugin Management is ordered before CB GroupJive. If you're using GJ Photos then it's the same situation and you just need to adjust its order within CB > Plugin Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 week ago #311922 by leif_e
Replied by leif_e on topic GroupJive settings
Thanks, that was an easy solution

Best regards
Leif
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn