[SOLVED] disable auto loading of next page activity

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #313524 by jperel
Hello,

when publishing CB Activity as in a Joomla module (so it can be placed on any page I want), the auto loading feature works so well that it can take x pages before users reach the end of the page (which is not the result that I want since everything which is below that part of page is not viewable (for instance the footer).
Is there a way to either have a "view more" button below the page before it autoscrolls (I think it has been like that before?), or to have a parameter that could be adjusted to n pages of auto scrolling?
Sorry if this topic has been treated somewhere before, and maybe I use this feature in a wrong way. Always possible;)

Thanks in advance for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago #313532 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic disable auto loading of next page activity
Edit your CB Activity module within Extensions > Modules then under the Activity tab adjust the "Auto Load" as needed. It can only be toggled enabled/disabled. If it's disabled a More button is available for them to click to load in more. Note the More button shows regardless, but typically the auto loading will click it before they see it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

4 years 9 months ago #313534 by jperel
Replied by jperel on topic disable auto loading of next page activity
Splendid, it's exactly what I needed. And simple...
have a nice day ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn