[SOLVED] Setting up the member profile

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #316346 by dblevins
[SOLVED] Setting up the member profile was created by dblevins
Please excuse if my question seems simple but I am completely new to both Community Builder and Joomla.

In the member profile, where it displays the member user name, I would prefer to display the members Real Name. I cannot find a setting to allow me to change this.

We have transferred to this new website from an older wordpress site where the profiles set up in Ultimate Member showed the Real name. On our old site the username served no other purpose than log in credentials

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #316348 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Setting up the member profile
As a subscriber please be sure to remember to post in the subscriber support forums for best response times. Have moved your topic for you. :)

Regarding your question. You can change what name is output globally using the "Name Format" parameter within CB > Configuration > General.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #316349 by dblevins
Replied by dblevins on topic Setting up the member profile
Thank you for the speedy response
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn