Updating fails, download of 2.4.5(7/5/20) and install fails and getting def issu

3 years 10 months ago #318968 by mfleeson
Hi
My site has started showing
Warning: Declaration of cbarticlesTab::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata, $reason = NULL) in /home/lscouk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbarticles/cbarticles.php on line 345 Warning: Declaration of cbblogsTab::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata, $reason = NULL) in /home/lscouk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/cbblogs.php on line 384
on Admin Community Builder pages.

I ran the update and it said it failed.

I downloaded 2.4.5 latest version and it says "Installation of the component was successful." and then says Package installation failed!
Showing the log
001_pkg_communitybuilder_2.4.5+build.2020.05.07.21.35.06.e8f8a6125.zip failed to install! hide
Result consisted of more than one row
Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_comprofiler.zip

I've tried unzipping the install to try and find out what the query is thats resulting in the result but cannot work my way through the objects. Can you suggest what queries it runs through that I can try and see what they return?
Sorry.
Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #318969 by krileon
Unzip the package and install the CB Joomla package within /extensions/packages through Joomla extension manager. Something is blocking the install for some reason. Normally package builder has no issues outputting those errors, but sometimes they're too early in the process for it to catch (usually server side error). Please provide any errors shown while attempting to install manually. If none shown please check your server error log for any errors logged for the time of the install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #318976 by mfleeson
Hi Kyle,
All of the componets will install except com_comprofiler.zip which returns
Warning
Result consisted of more than one row
Error
Error installing component

I've run it three times whilst monitoring error_log and getting nothing appearing in Error_log. I noticed that CB has the option for a debug being turned on... How do I do that.
if ( $_CB_framework->getCfg( 'debug' ) ) {
			ini_set( 'display_errors', true );
			error_reporting( E_ALL );
		}
in install.comprofiler.php

3 years 10 months ago #318984 by mfleeson
Checking on the system today, I am still getting Warning:Declaration at the top of cb pages but under Edit Configuration it says
Your version is 2.4.5+build.2020.05.07.21.35.06.e8f8a6125 which is what it said had failed!
I also ran plugin updates and brought them all up to date.

At the top of the edit configuraiton just underneath the Save/Cancel bar it says:
Warning: Declaration of cbarticlesTab::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata, $reason = NULL) in /home/lscouk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbarticles/cbarticles.php on line 345 Warning: Declaration of cbblogsTab::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata) should be compatible with cbTabHandler::getTabTitle($tab, $user, $ui, $postdata, $reason = NULL) in /home/lscouk/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbblogs/cbblogs.php on line 384

And this it's repeated on the Latest Version line.
Any ideas?

3 years 10 months ago #318988 by krileon
"Result consisted of more than one row" is a MySQL error. I've no idea what is outputting that though. You're still getting deprecated warnings because CB only half installed. I'm guessing you've a duplicate entry in one of your database tables somehow. Using phpmyadmin check the _comprofiler_plugin database table and ensure no two entries have the same "element" column. You may have a duplicate plugin entry somehow.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #319001 by mfleeson
Hi Kyle
Thanks for the suggestion, I went through all of the comprofiler tables and there's no duplicates, I also ran these queries in case i'd missed any:
SELECT element,COUNT(*) FROM uocd3_comprofiler_plugin GROUP BY element;
SELECT system,COUNT(*) FROM uocd3_comprofiler_plugin_autoactions GROUP BY system;
SELECT title,COUNT(*) FROM uocd3_comprofiler_tabs GROUP BY title;

None of them showed up more than one entry except plugin_autoactions that had several with empty system values.
We mainly use community builder to take extra information on registration and then use a trigger on the comprofiler table to create customers and addresses from the comprofiler data for our shop system.

I'll try pulling apart the one that won't install properly tomorrow and try and get that into debug mode.
Best Wishes
Mark

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn