Install from web always shows Buy

3 years 10 months ago #319012 by Eifelrudi
Install from web always shows Buy was created by Eifelrudi
I have raised several questions to the Support, however they Never answered.
One question was, why do I have to pay for Updates, Even thouh I do have a proffesional membership.
Only Buy, buy, buy, bottons apear, when I try to update. I am heavely annoyed about CB.
Hope you find an answer now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #319014 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from web always shows Buy

I have raised several questions to the Support, however they Never answered.

You have 3 posts. 4 if you include this one. I replied to ever single one. What question did I miss?

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/241788-page-can-not-be-reached-on-ios-devices?start=6#315288
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/241812-text-entry-where-to-find?start=6#315459
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/241753-tag-field-type#315377

One question was, why do I have to pay for Updates, Even thouh I do have a proffesional membership.

I've no idea what you mean by this. As a professional subscriber you don't have to pay for updates unless it's a plugin not included in the professional subscription like CB Paid Subscriptions.

Only Buy, buy, buy, bottons apear, when I try to update. I am heavely annoyed about CB.

Sounds like you maybe having issues with Install from Web? We just updated our site today so Install from Web should work a lot more reliably; try using the refresh link at the bottom of the Install from Web tab. Once we release a currently in progress feature you'll be able to utilize Site Keys making Install from Web 100% reliable all the time (won't require you to login to Joomlapolis before using Install from Web).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 10 months ago #319019 by Eifelrudi
Replied by Eifelrudi on topic Install from web always shows Buy
Ist still Dose not work, buy buy still apears, there is something awfully going wrong with free updating of your members
Attachments:

3 years 10 months ago #319022 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from web always shows Buy
It still doesn't work even after clicking the refresh icon on the bottom right of the install from web tab? If that's the case please just download manually from our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

We're in the process of rolling out Site Keys to avoid these issues in Install from Web.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn