User profile menu not visible again after update CB?

3 years 3 months ago #322216 by jeroen aalders
OK first issue fixed but noticed that now (after the latest CB update...?) that the 'edit' and 'connections' menu do not open - even on the production site where I haven't touched anything and on your demo site. A bug then?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322231 by krileon
That's the following bug.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8322

It has already been fixed in latest build release. Please update and retry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322238 by jeroen aalders
FYI: Bug is not fixed on my sites/profiles neither on your demo
demo.cbdemosites.com/profiles

3 years 3 months ago #322239 by krileon
Works fine in all my tests. What mobile device are you using and what browser on it are you using?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 months ago #322240 by jeroen aalders
firefox 84.0.1 (64-bits)

3 years 3 months ago #322243 by krileon
I don't know what to suggest, sorry. I've tested with Firefox 84.0.1 just now on our demo site and works fine. The hamburger menus open fine and hovering/clicking on Connections opens the dropdown with with manage/remove connections. Please describe your exact testing process and if you're using a mobile device please provide what device. I've tested Edge, FF, and Chrome as well as Android with Chrome as all working fine.

Below is a screenshot with it expanded fine in Firefox.

In another topic a user has also confirmed is working fine whom originally reported the issue. Please be absolutely sure your install is up to date and if you've any caching to clear it. Demo site has refreshed with a clean install and latest releases as well so you may retry there too.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn