[SOLVED] [CB SUBS] Two questions please

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #323838 by Julien04
[SOLVED] [CB SUBS] Two questions please was created by Julien04
Hello,

I just updated to CB Subs and it's really cool. I created my first plan and it works fine.

I still have two questions please.

- In the Subscriptions (Backend) menu, I can find the users with their subscription plan.

I want to be able to manually edit subscriptions (modify or delete). It appears that there are no options in this menu that allow this.

Could you tell me if editing, modifying, deleting a database subscription is possible in the backend and how?

- I have created a plan linked to the user's public registration of the user.

I wish he could not unsubscribe from this plan following his registration.

The unsubscribe button is present in his profile, I want to remove it just for this subscription.

Could you show me the way?

Apart from that, the plugin is taken well in hand, it's candy :).

And I admit that the restriction of non-SEF urls is ultimately really practical to restrict access to CB plugins in a total or more careful way. It's tip top!

Thanks by advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323842 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [CB SUBS] Two questions please

- In the Subscriptions (Backend) menu, I can find the users with their subscription plan.

I want to be able to manually edit subscriptions (modify or delete). It appears that there are no options in this menu that allow this.

When editing the user in backend under the Subscriptions tab you can manually subscribe, renew, unsubscribe, and delete subscriptions for a user. This can't be done from CBSubs > Subscriptions. In CBSubs > Subscriptions you can manually modify the subscription object itself by clicking the # under the ID column, but you should not be doing this and is there to fix potential problems.

- I have created a plan linked to the user's public registration of the user.

I wish he could not unsubscribe from this plan following his registration.

The unsubscribe button is present in his profile, I want to remove it just for this subscription.

You can turn off unsubscribing within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Unsubscribe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Julien04

3 years 1 month ago #323849 by Julien04
Replied by Julien04 on topic [CB SUBS] Two questions please
ok nice ! Thanks you and have a good day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn