PHP Exception

3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #324125 by silverman1
Replied by silverman1 on topic PHP Exception
All databases were ok except the plugins database. But this is maybe not related to the pms.

CB plugin "CB Activity" database structure differences:
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 4 do not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 5 do not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 6 do not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 7 do not exist
Table #__comprofiler_plugin_activity_themes Rows id = 8 do not exist

But it looks like all these messages are my welcome messages from the Auto welcome plugin. Maybe the problem has something to do with this plugin? Also, most users maybe do not notice this issue. If I had not activated this special feature in admin tools I would not have known either :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago #324132 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PHP Exception
I don't see anything related to auto welcome there. That's in regards to CB Activity and its Theme feature. Your site is missing the included defaults for some reason. I'm still reviewing how the read message check could attempt to perform a duplicate store, but am still not able to find a cause as of yet.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 3 weeks ago #324174 by silverman1
I deleted the default themes and added my own images.

Ok, let me know if you find any cause for this or if you need more information about the php exception.

3 years 3 weeks ago #324185 by krileon
I'm not able to find a cause for this nor am I able to duplicate your issue. It just doesn't seam possible for this to be happening unless there's a issue in Joomlas database query behavior or something wrong with the _comprofiler_plugin_messages_read database table.

Do you have a test account with a message that's causing this error to be able to reliably reproduce the issue? If you do please enable Joomla debug mode in Joomla global configuration. Once done view the message causing this issue (reading a message is where the isRead check is done) and at the bottom of the page expand the queries and supply the queries regarding _comprofiler_plugin_messages_read database table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 weeks ago #324208 by silverman1
If I open the queries and search for "_comprofiler_plugin_messages_read". I get 5 hits:

SELECT *

FROM `pl_comprofiler_plugin_messages_read`

WHERE `to_user` = 1155 
  AND `message` = 1428

SELECT COUNT(*)

FROM `pl_comprofiler_plugin_messages` AS m

LEFT JOIN `pl_comprofiler_plugin_messages_read` AS r 
  ON r.`to_user` = 1155 
  AND r.`message` = m.`id`

WHERE ( ( m.`from_user` != 1155 
  AND m.`to_user` = 0 ) OR ( m.`to_user` = 1155 
  AND m.`to_user_delete` = 0 ) )

AND r.`id` IS NULL

1 × SELECT COUNT(*)  
  FROM `pl_comprofiler_plugin_messages` AS m  
  LEFT JOIN `pl_comprofiler_plugin_messages_read` AS r 
  ON r.`to_user` = 1155 
  AND r.`message` = m.`id`

1 × SELECT *  

And also this line, under "Explain":
1	SIMPLE	pl_comprofiler_plugin_messages_read	const	read,message	read	8	const,const	1

3 years 2 weeks ago #324215 by krileon
Within your database management software, usually phpmyadmin, run the below query to see if it gives you a result.

SELECT *
  WHERE `to_user` = 1155 
  AND `message` = 1428

It should return the read message row for that message. If it does there isn't any reason for it to try and store another read message row.

If you have a reliable way of reproducing this error you can PM backend super user login credentials with steps to reproduce and I'll try taking a look or possibly adding debug code to see what's going on. I can't see any issues with the code itself.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds