[SOLVED] Field Title not displaying

2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #325306 by wowza2
[SOLVED] Field Title not displaying was created by wowza2
Recently updated to MySql 5.6 and have noticed that a field is not displaying its title.I've run all the database checks in the CB Tools section and nothing is being flagged.Hope you can help solve this mystery.g
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 10 months ago #325311 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Field Title not displaying
Edit the field within CB > Field Management and ensure its "Show on Profile Edit" parameter is set correctly as it has an option to display with empty title. If issue persists change the title and see if it then displays as you could just have a language override emptying it and by changing it that should prevent the override from emptying it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 10 months ago #325314 by wowza2
Replied by wowza2 on topic Field Title not displaying
"Problem" solved: someone had changed the display setting to "Yes 1 Line with Empty Title".

Sorry to waste your time.

g
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn