[SOLVED] [#8643] J!4 CBSubs plan save bug

2 years 8 months ago #325849 by rbuelund
Replied by rbuelund on topic J!4 CBSubs plan save bug
Do you have any time estimate on theese two bugs ? When they are fixed I will continue doing some intense testing on the setup of CBSubs so that it can be ready for the release of J!4 on the 17. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325850 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic J!4 CBSubs plan save bug
I do not have a timeframe for that. We're working on testing everything on Joomla 4 and will fix everything we find this week and next week. I am currently working on fixing all zero date and datetime issues to be ready for MySQL 8 + Joomla 4 environments and Joomla 4 putting MySQL in strict mode. Once done will address any other issues we find.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #326054 by rbuelund
Will it be possible to test CBsubs on J! 4 sometime soon ?

2 years 8 months ago #326056 by krileon
CBSubs already works on Joomla 4. Regarding your issue don't save a plan with Price being completely empty. Set it to at least 0. We're working through any remaining issues as quickly as we can.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago #326059 by rbuelund
Hmm, but it does not help to enter a price, because then i only get the next error: "Field 'reg_conds_plans_required' doesn't have a default value " and cannot save the plan :-(

2 years 8 months ago #326060 by krileon
I'm working on that as well. There's only so much I can do at once. I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I had to completely rewrite our entire datetime handling through all of CB to support NULL storage. I'm working through other database structures as quickly as I can. I hope to have all the database structure fixes out this week and late next week at the latest.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn