[#2774] Search Users Question

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176346 by jackibar
[#2774] Search Users Question was created by jackibar
I'm wanting to be able to find users who have logged in on a certain day (or date range). I've enabled Searchable for the field Last Online and tried to search the "All Members" list for those who've logged in the past few days, but I'm getting 0 results - and I know for a fact that at least 3 people have logged in! What could be the problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176438 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Search Users Question
Please provide Joomla and CB versions and will see if there could be a problem. I know there was issues with date fields in past version of CB, but have been resolved with CB 1.4 and/or 1.7 I believe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176465 by jackibar
Replied by jackibar on topic Re: Search Users Question
Joomla 1.7 and CB 1.7. And with a little more testing I discovered that this search DOES work as long as I use dates at least 3 days apart! But any closer and it gives 0 results...

12 years 7 months ago #176477 by krileon
In your search that does not work do you happen to be selecting the minimum or maximum date? That's often where the issues came from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176513 by jackibar
Replied by jackibar on topic Re: Search Users Question
I've left the maximum and minimum dates set at the default of -110 and +25...

12 years 7 months ago #176610 by krileon
Right, but are you selecting the minimum or maximum when performing your search?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn