[#2774] Search Users Question

12 years 7 months ago #176617 by jackibar
Replied by jackibar on topic Re: Search Users Question
I'm sorry - I don't understand the question! I'm selecting (using the Calendar pop-up) for example:

Between: September 15, 2011
and: September 16, 2011

Is this what you mean?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #176638 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Search Users Question
There should be 3 drop-downs 1 for year, 1 for month, and 1 for day. Are you selecting the minimum or maximum value in that drop-down? or are you using the outdated calendar as configured in CB > Configuration > General.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176644 by jackibar
I'm using the Calendar that says: Dropdown (+Pop-up) Calendar.

The 3 drop-downs for year, month, and day are currently selected as follows:

Between: September - 12 - 2011

And: September - 15 - 2011

12 years 7 months ago #176649 by krileon
Am not able to confirm any issue regarding date fields or the last online field using CB 1.7 via backend search in CB > User Management. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176654 by krileon
I see, searching doesn't take in account time and assumes the time is 00:00:00 and all your users logged in on the 16th have a time greater then that and thus do not show. Simply select 1 day greater and will resolve the issue. Unfortunately the drop-down calendar usage doesn't allow time selection, only the out of date calendar method does. I've added a feature ticket to update the drop-down calendar usage to allow time selection if the field supports it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2774

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 7 months ago #176657 by jackibar
Thanks so much!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn