[SOLVED] groupjive auto join field not working

12 years 3 months ago #189167 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: groupjive auto join field not working
Was able to resolve the issue and installed a new fixed version of the auto join plugin to be available with next release. Confirmed is now working on your install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189178 by in8web
Replied by in8web on topic Re: groupjive auto join field not working
Awesome! thank you for sorting that out.

unfortunately the 'auto' section no longer works?

this is used to auto create groups - using onAfterUserRegistration

sorry to be a pain - but i'm still in a position where i cant progress - this was working previously.

Thanks.

Ben.

12 years 3 months ago #189294 by krileon
Please re-create your autos. Previous autos may not be compatible with the changes. Will review further for RC then Stable release of GJ 2.5.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191640 by in8web
Hi there, i've still failing with this.....

here are the settings for the auto creation of groups i've used:

Published: yes
Triggers: onAfterUserRegistration
User: Automatic
Access: All non-registered users
Conditional: empty selected.
Auto: new group
Category: restaurants
group name: [username]
Group description: [username]
Group Type: open
Group unique: disable
auto join: enable
exclude: blank.

I've created a new auto and used [username] as a test to try and create an auto group. Still nothing working. no group, registration goes through fine no problem.

any ideas please?

Thanks.

Ben.

ps. not sure if i should have started a new thread for this?

12 years 2 months ago #191653 by krileon

Access: All non-registered users

Believe that's the issue, please try setting it to "Everybody" as the user object is populated on that trigger and they've already become "Registered"

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 2 months ago #191654 by in8web
sorry i've tried that still nothing - any other options?

thanks.

Ben.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn