SuperMessenger Integration

13 years 2 months ago #154677 by grvulture
SuperMessenger Integration was created by grvulture
I am getting questions from an increasing number of users, as to why SuperMessenger is still not being supported by Community Builder as a PMS solution.

I direct them to request it from you, but maybe they don't, so, I would like to request it myself: Please kindly add SuperMessenger as a PMS solution in Community Builder.

This is VERY easy to do so, since we have a very easy-to-use API ( axxis.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=167 ), and a very nice AJAXified CB plugin too ( axxis.gr/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=13 ).

And for any questions or requests you may have to extend the API to fit any needs you may have, we will gladly do so. Just reply here to this topic.

Thank you.

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:
www.axxis.gr/super_activity/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154692 by cxt
Replied by cxt on topic Re: SuperMessenger Integration
I would like to see supermessenger be supported by Community Builder as that is what I currently use...

13 years 2 months ago #154704 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: SuperMessenger Integration

grvulture wrote: I am getting questions from an increasing number of users, as to why SuperMessenger is still not being supported by Community Builder as a PMS solution.

I direct them to request it from you, but maybe they don't, so, I would like to request it myself: Please kindly add SuperMessenger as a PMS solution in Community Builder.

This is VERY easy to do so, since we have a very easy-to-use API ( axxis.gr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=167 ), and a very nice AJAXified CB plugin too ( axxis.gr/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=13 ).

And for any questions or requests you may have to extend the API to fit any needs you may have, we will gladly do so. Just reply here to this topic.

Thank you.

Could you not prepare a CB PMS plugin for your extension?

The CB API is there - and we demonstrate its usage in the core plugin included in CB.

13 years 2 months ago #154713 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re: SuperMessenger Integration

nant wrote: Could you not prepare a CB PMS plugin for your extension?

The CB API is there - and we demonstrate its usage in the core plugin included in CB.

No, I couldn't! Because I could not find any documentation on your API, neither do I have the time to go through 3,700 lines of code in a file, that will direct me to some other files with more thousands lines of code, and break my head to figure out what's going on and where! And your core plugin doesn't include any PMS sending anyway, other than $cbNotification->sendFromSystem(), which is also not documented.

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:

13 years 2 months ago #154724 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: SuperMessenger Integration
We will be publishing the API document soon - if you want a draft copy just PM me and I will send it.

FYI - many other PMS extension developers have created CB plugins by studying the plug_pms_mypmspro folder in components -> com_comprofiler -> plugin -> user

13 years 1 month ago #154822 by grvulture
Replied by grvulture on topic Re: SuperMessenger Integration
Ok, thanks! I will study the plugin you suggested first, and if I need the draft, I will contact you.

Kind regards.

SUPER ACTIVITY PLUGIN:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn