missing strings ?

13 years 1 month ago #155596 by gerpol
missing strings ? was created by gerpol
I'm wondering why some strings are not in the language files.

As a teammember for DutchJoomla! i'm trying to complete a dutch translation for CB. However some strings are not in the reference file so i'm tried to enhance the dutch language file but they still are not translated in the backend. Following the strings and the translation i've used in the dutch.php file. Could you give me some directions how to get this working ?

// Added missing strings by G.J. van de Pol for DutchJoomla! 27-02-2011
DEFINE('Translations highlighting','Markeren vertalingen');
DEFINE('Here you can highlight and debug your translations in various ways.','Hier kun je vertalingen markeren en debuggen');
DEFINE('Use new div or old table based views','Gebruik nieuwe div of oude tabelgebaseerde weergaves');
DEFINE('Choose table for compatibility with old templates and div for table-less output.','Gebruik tabel voor compatibiliteit met oude templates en div voor tabelloze uitvoer');

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155599 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: missing strings ?
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb?jump=welcome

No Dutch person has expressed interest in managing an official CB Dutch language forge area, perhaps you?

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cb/wiki

translation instructions above.

Looks like you have wrong reference files.
Please use wiki instructions.

13 years 1 month ago #155601 by gerpol
Replied by gerpol on topic Re: missing strings ?
hello Nick,

as a member of the translation team of DutchJoomla! i'm already involved in making and acquiring translations of Joomla! extensions (including CB) and so, i'm prepared to manage the CB Dutch language area. How do we go from here to get things started?

13 years 1 month ago #155602 by nant

13 years 3 weeks ago #155740 by tomdewijn
Replied by tomdewijn on topic Re: missing strings ?
Hi people,

As I needed the Dutch front end for my project I translated all files from the plugin (partially using the translations from 1.2 by the joomla dutch team for which I give full credit of course) except the admin_language.php file.

please find the zip at www.cpz.be/dropbox/dutch_nl-NL.zip .

As I don't have time to moderate or further contribute to the CB project at this time, I hope this file will help the Dutch speaking webmasters to integrate this in their sites and also the translation teams involved in translating future CB projects.

Cheers,

Tom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerpol

13 years 3 weeks ago #155855 by gerpol
Replied by gerpol on topic Re: missing strings ?
thanks Tom,

I've already started making a cuurent Dutch translation of CB 1.4, so with your files the work will be ready much faster.

I'll be back.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn