Approving pictures

18 years 5 months ago #856 by Raj
Approving pictures was created by Raj
Where do I approve pictures uploaded by new users? I've looked all over and can't find it.

Roger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #862 by rick
Replied by rick on topic Re:Approving pictures
You should have a module called CB Workflows. Make sure that it is published on your front page. I gave mine the access level of special user so that all of the rest of the users won't see it. Then when ever a user needs to be approved, if you have yours set up for user approval, or if a picture needs to be approved, etc, it will show up there. You just click on it and it will take you to the appropriate location for the approvals.

You can also go to yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=moderateImages for images or

yoursite.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pendingApprovalUser for user approval

Post edited by: rick, at: 2005/11/29 02:29

Rick

Running:
Joomla! 1.0.7 Stable
Community Builder 1.0 rc2
SMF 1.1 RC2

18 years 5 months ago #1153 by huggy59
Replied by huggy59 on topic Re:Approving pictures
Somehow I missed this part of the CB install. On my site it is called the "CB Moderator" module, but it works the same way.

- huggy59

18 years 3 months ago #4312 by hamsel
Replied by hamsel on topic Re:Approving pictures
huggy59 wrote:

Somehow I missed this part of the CB install. On my site it is called the "CB Moderator" module, but it works the same way.

Searchable forums are just great! Above solved same problem for me...

/hamsel

18 years 3 months ago #4413 by KobeBeef
Replied by KobeBeef on topic Re:Approving pictures
Rick,

Tried all 3 that you have suggested and it seems like it won't work for me. I am having the same problem.

1)Made CB Workflows special. Clicked on the button in administration mode but there is nowhere that it says to approve.

2)Cut and pasted your link with my website name but it comes up as a nonexistent page

3)same as above.

I am not sure if I missed on installing a component or what? I have "mod_comprofilermoderator" already installed though. Not sure where to go next.

HELP!!!?!:dry:

18 years 3 months ago #4431 by andyahoo
Replied by andyahoo on topic Re:Approving pictures
Maybe just try to get the module to show up first and then play with the access level.

I just published it and made sure it was going to show up on my page. Just publish it and it will default to the left side on the top.

Joomla! 1.0.9
CB 1.0

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn