Styling the uddeIM Notifier module

17 years 10 months ago #14831 by edlynn
Styling the uddeIM Notifier module was created by edlynn
I dont have any option to apply a style to the uddeIM Notifier module, so when it displays it looks out of place. Does anyone how to get round this please?

Thanks

Ed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 10 months ago #14884 by spikec
Replied by spikec on topic Re:Styling the uddeIM Notifier module
Go into the component and find the css files for the template you are using. The file for the notifier module is "uddemodule.css". Just edit the CSS to your liking!

17 years 10 months ago #14958 by edlynn
Replied by edlynn on topic Re:Styling the uddeIM Notifier module
ok great thanks. shame i cant just apply a style to it like i can most modules. Oh well!

17 years 10 months ago #14963 by spikec
Replied by spikec on topic Re:Styling the uddeIM Notifier module
Yeah, I'm not sure why the $moduleclass_sfx isn't put in as a standard parameter in every joomla module. Some guys do it, others don't. It's pretty easy to hack the xml and php files of most modules to allow this. I looked at doing this to the Uddeim notifier module but it's a little more involved since it uses it's own templates. I didn't want to really mess with the code as everything works great the way it is. Fortunately the template css is pretty straight forward.

17 years 10 months ago #15670 by rw1
Replied by rw1 on topic Re:Styling the uddeIM Notifier module
thanks very much for posting this info. could someone clarify a little further, if i want to apply the module class suffix 'styledmodule' how do i add this to the uddemodule.css?

thankyou :)

17 years 10 months ago #15671 by rw1
Replied by rw1 on topic Re:Styling the uddeIM Notifier module
im still trying to get my head around this, i'm using the js_simplicity template and the css is quite complex. i am using the module suffix 'bdr'.

anyone know how this can be applied to the uddeIM notifier?

thankyou! :)

Post edited by: rw1, at: 2006/06/20 10:06

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn