[SOLVED] When Logged in, Profiles do not render

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #247709 by wernerpub
This is very odd behavior that I cannot figure out. I am using Joomla 3.3 and CB 2.0 RC. This issue did not occur with CB 2.0 Beta.

When I view any profile as a guest or logged out, in other words, I can see it just fine and I do have the canvas layout set. I see no conflicts with jQuery, etc.

The issue is when I am Logged In and try to view a profile, or edit, CB outputs nothing except for the surrounding container of the default template as follows...
<div class="cbProfile cb_template cb_template_default"></div>

All the CB output should be within that div container, but it is not. I've used CB for a long time and have never experienced that behavior. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #247712 by nant
Replied by nant on topic When Logged in, Profiles do not render
Was this a clean install or an upgrade from a previous beta?

9 years 8 months ago #247755 by wernerpub
Replied by wernerpub on topic When Logged in, Profiles do not render
Nant,

Thanks, your question actually gave me the next course of action. I did upgrade from beta to RC without doing a clean uninstall. Fortunately, this new site is still in development, so I was able to wipe the comprofiler fields as well and do a clean install. That worked fine. Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

9 years 8 months ago #247804 by beat
Replied by beat on topic When Logged in, Profiles do not render
Great that you could solve it!

Similar issue got reported here too:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/226163-cb-20-when-logged-in-profiles-do-not-render

In the mean time, I have found the bug that gave you that result, and we will fix it for upcoming RC2:

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4608

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn