New applicant has no basket

6 years 4 months ago #300092 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic New applicant has no basket
I am so confused. There is no subscriptions tab in the front end for him. That's what I'm trying to say. Nothing exists for him. Which is weird because how did he manage to submit an application when the first step is choosing a subscription plan. We actually have NO CLUE which subscription he wanted. There is literally nothing there for him.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #300095 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New applicant has no basket
He selected a subscription during registration. Got to the basket and just left. That's how this happens. The basket then expires after a few hours (you can configure the expiration time in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets). I don't know why anyone would do this beyond them not wanting to join the site anymore I guess. Is there a subscription tab for them within CB > User Management? It may not show for them on frontend if they're not enabled.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300098 by cagoffice
When they apply though, they don't go to the basket for payment. That happens AFTER they get approved. So I am not understanding. There is nothing for him in User Management. That's is normally where we would see it so we know what we're approving him for. I have never seen a NEW application not have anything there. It doesn't make any sense.

6 years 4 months ago #300101 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New applicant has no basket
I've no idea how they registered then, but sounds like you may not have disabled Joomla registration or have some other registration form available? Have you contacted the user to ask what steps they took? Maybe easier to just delete them and have them registered again as I've no idea.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #300106 by cagoffice
Yes it's very strange. We will have to contact him anyways to see what membership he even signed up for.

This is an isolated incident so I don't think my settings are wrong.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn