How can i set payments status?

5 years 2 months ago #310726 by wegda
Replied by wegda on topic How can i set payments status?
Thyx tha would be nice. I havent understand your answer of the first question. Where can i set the subription day manually.

Extendend Question is: How can create a costum field with information of the expired day of a plan or and the payment status? So i can visualize within this list the day of expired day. And i will this do so for the payment status. Payed or unpayed. Nice would be a srcipt thats marks the expired day in red for the future or in red for in the past of today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310727 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How can i set payments status?

Thyx tha would be nice. I havent understand your answer of the first question. Where can i set the subription day manually.

Navigate to CBSubs > Import. The formats available describe how you need to format your import file. Using "File (each line: userid,planid,status,subscription date)" mode lets you specify their subscription date individually. The expiration date is based off the duration of the plan you're subscribing them to so you can not set that specifically.

Extendend Question is: How can create a costum field with information of the expired day of a plan or and the payment status? So i can visualize within this list the day of expired day. And i will this do so for the payment status. Payed or unpayed. Nice would be a srcipt thats marks the expired day in red for the future or in red for in the past of today.

See the below topic regarding displaying a plans expiration date as a field.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/240517-membership-registration-and-cbsubs?start=6#310601

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310742 by wegda
Thx I do this so, but no output of the date. Ive rename the id of the plan. Hope it was the first column # thats include the id.
To solve the payment status of last payed date ive try a sql query with following query: (SELECT `time_paid_date` FROM `#__cbsubs_payment_baskets` ) but this is not happend. Anything is wrong to let it work. Do you have a solution for me?
Sry but i am not a programmer

5 years 2 months ago #310747 by krileon
You need to use the import feature in CBSubs > Import. You are not going to be able to import from another system into CBSubs directly in the database unless your other system is already CBSubs in which case you'd just directly export and import those database tables. If the other system isn't CBSubs then please read the CBSubs Manual carefully on how to use the import feature.

For example when using CBSubs > Import set "Import users from" to "File (each line: userid,planid,status,subscription date)". Now you need to supply it a text file with the following format.

userid,planid,status,subscription date

Separate each import with a linebreak. Example as follows.
63,1,A,2009-01-01 00:00:00

63 is the user the subscription is being imported to. 1 is the plan that is being imported to the user. A is the status of that plan (Active). The date is the date the subscription was activated. Expiration and everything else will be calculated based off the plans settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310777 by wegda
OK but i dont want more import user data. Can u explain why my SQL query want work? Ive tryed this: (SELECT `time_paid_date` FROM `#__cbsubs_payment_baskets` ) I thing i need the right userid of the visit profile but havent any idea?

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #310791 by krileon
If you're using that in a query field provided by CB Query Field then it supports substitutions. You can substitute in the user id with [user_id]. Example as follows.

SELECT `payment_date` FROM `jos_cbsubs_payment_baskets` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]'

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn