[SOLVED] [#7495] Authorize.net Gateway Not Working (sorta)

5 years 4 weeks ago #311376 by beat

marse7 wrote: Did you see this in history? loadSomething::subid 5689 with planid 1 could not load.

Yes, "subid" there is only in the error message, not in the database.

But then, in the error stack, I see that the database error is due to a query from within "cbsubssqlactions", thus, that is a custom SQL query that you or the site designer parametered in cbsubssqlactions.

Your plan id 1 (O.... membership) has in integrations / SQL actions such a query to integrate with acymailing that is outputing that error. Debugging custom queries is outside the scope of our support, and in this case would imply to have a more detailed understanding of Acymailing database. But I would think that the CBSubs plugin "CBSubs Acymailing" should be doing what you need (iirc Acymailing team also has a CBSubs plugin).

So that mystery is solved too. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: marse7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #311377 by marse7
Oh, freaking hallelujah!!! All good!

The CB SUBs acymailing plugin had been disabled (because I was trying to eliminate potential issues) but the sql action was never removed from the installation. I took out the sql action and everything is working well. Phew!

THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!

What a relief...

Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

5 years 4 weeks ago #311379 by beat
Great, as everything reported in this thread, caused by authorize.net changes with a not-notified https incompatibility at their servers (and for the column error by user code), is now solved/worked around with latest nightly builds of CB and CBSubs, I'm now marking this thread as solved.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn